I need to take a moment to post something that is long overdo. I realize that many of my faithful blog viewers are already familiar with the beautiful woman to the left, but for those of you who are not, let me introduce you to my friend Michelle. This morning Ryan and I had somewhat of a late start to work and with the construction on 1600 N. & 800 N. in Orem, I was a tad bit late getting to work. But what did I find at sitting by the door of my office?--a cute little package from Miss Michelle, complete with homemade gingersnaps wrapped in cellophane w/ a coordinating fall ribbon and a note. I know she was to work before the sun came up and she finds time to drive up to Orem and make a little delivery. All this from the same woman who manages a business, has her own on the side, is getting her MBA right now, runs several miles every morning, does flowers for weddings and BYU events (ps-this is homecoming week), oh, and she manages to fit in throwing baby showers and offers her interior design skills to bachelors. Did I mention that she does some photo shoots when she has a spare minute? She is always ready, camera on hand. Everyone should have a friend like Miss Virtue. Thanks Michelle, you made my day.
10.19.2006
I need to take a moment to post something that is long overdo. I realize that many of my faithful blog viewers are already familiar with the beautiful woman to the left, but for those of you who are not, let me introduce you to my friend Michelle. This morning Ryan and I had somewhat of a late start to work and with the construction on 1600 N. & 800 N. in Orem, I was a tad bit late getting to work. But what did I find at sitting by the door of my office?--a cute little package from Miss Michelle, complete with homemade gingersnaps wrapped in cellophane w/ a coordinating fall ribbon and a note. I know she was to work before the sun came up and she finds time to drive up to Orem and make a little delivery. All this from the same woman who manages a business, has her own on the side, is getting her MBA right now, runs several miles every morning, does flowers for weddings and BYU events (ps-this is homecoming week), oh, and she manages to fit in throwing baby showers and offers her interior design skills to bachelors. Did I mention that she does some photo shoots when she has a spare minute? She is always ready, camera on hand. Everyone should have a friend like Miss Virtue. Thanks Michelle, you made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Michelle looks so cute in this pic. How can a person be so cute inside and out???
Amazing isn't it? She must have been as good on the other side as she is in this life.
Post a Comment