Yesterday when Ryan and I got home from work, he and Mark went to work on finishing some baseboards and I sat down to watch my DVR recording of the Oprah show. Every Tuesday, Oprah has been showing clips from her roadtrip across America with her friend Gayle. Yesterday they showed their stop at Graceland and their visit with Lisa Marie Presley...which reminded me of something.
We have all been told that we look like someone. I have been told that I look like 2 different people. Some say I look like SJP-that is Ms Sarah Jessica Parker. Others tell me I look like Lisa Marie Presley. On a cruise I took a few years back, the lady checking us through customs honestly asked me if I was the King's daughter. Weird. I am still not sure if I like either comparison, as many have very strong biases for either. It's like blue cheese, you either love the way it tastes, or you hate it. So it goes with these two.
So which is it? I am not sure I really resemble either. Just please don't say I look like Helen Hunt. Thank you in advance.
PS--I decided that sometimes Ryan looks like Tom Hanks from the side.
10.11.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lisa Marie for sure...but also Helen Hunt on her cute days:) Also you didn't put a picture of me up! Remember walking down USU halls and people saying that we were twins???
Does Helen Hunt have cute days? Not since Mad About You. She certainly didn't do herself any favors in that show with Kevin Spacey or that other movie with Jack Nicholas. And yes, I neglected to put a picture of you up. I can't count how many times people thought I was the shorter version of you!
Post a Comment