Another Cougar Victory this weekend BYU 52, UNLV 7. I usually don't pay too much attention to all the "show your game ticket and claim your prize" announcements that occur during the games, but during the first quarter of the game, I might have caught one that could be of some worth. Usually they are giving away something at the concessions or Carl's Jr., but I swear I heard the announcer say that for every point the Cougars scored on Saturday, the BYU bookstore was matching $1.00 off an i-Pod! What? That's $52 off an i-Pod, an i-Pod that someone might want for Christmas! However, they never made the announcement again. Perhaps they were realizing they should have picked a different game to offer such a discount. Well, I'm taking every advantage of the bookstore if indeed it's true. And I'll be listening to all those announcements a little more closely now.
10.23.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment