First of all, I have to say that I personally love the fact that summer is coming to an end and that I have to wear a jacket out in the mornings and evenings now. I LOVE FALL! I love it when the sun is still shining but the air is crisp. I love watching the leaves change colors and how everyone suddenly feels the need to change the wreath hanging on their door and set out some sort of pumpkin display. If there was one season I wish we could slow down and draw out it would be Fall.
PROJECT LOVELESS UPDATE
Project Loveless is just about completed. Well, Project #1 that is. Our beautiful new carpet came yesterday and now I want it throughout the house. I was told to get that thought out of my head for a while. We just need to finish off the closet, install a light, smoke detector and plate covers and we can officially say that we have finished Project Loveless #1. I have to make some special mentions here. We couldn't have done it without the help of Mark and Jeff. Thanks you guys! It looks great. Mark not only put in countless hours, but he also came through with a miter saw. We hope to return the favor for the both of you someday (like next spring when Project YardWork gets underway). Now...for Project Loveless #2... does anyone know anything about installing beadboard?
9.19.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beadboard sucks! It looks like something from the 1970's.
Hey--lots of good things came from the '70s. I suspect you were one of them!
Calli--you have my total beadboard support.
Loveless #3...when did you start going by "anonymous"?
Post a Comment