5.18.2009

PRIVATE PRACTICE

I think I'm finally going to take this thing private. I have always contemplated it, and it just seems like the right thing to do...too many unknowns out there in cyberspace. So, if you are a follower or an occasional peruser of my meanderings and would like to continue to follow the Loveless' Family, shoot me an email at calhass@yahoo.com so I can invite you to see our blog. I'll be taking us private in a week or two and my husband can finally cross one more annoyance off his list. Honey, you can rest easier now.

4 comments:

christine said...

I figured I'd just leave you a comment cuz if I have to email, I'll put it off and then never get to it. Of course I would love to be invited to read your blog! How else can I keep up with my adorable nephews. If you don't have my email, let me know and I'll make the effort to email you!!! (I know, so lazy, so little time!)

Amy said...

You have my email so please don't forget to invite me!

K.C. and Sally said...

add us..

kileyanderson@hotmail.com

-KC Anderson

TheWhettenFamilia said...

Hey Calli my email address is manduh03@hotmail.com invite me too!