Marvelous Mothers
A Belated Tribute to some fabulous Mothers in my life
"Gram"--the only grandparent I ever had growing up. I'm so thankful she is part of my life. What a great example of strength and selfless service she is. Also, she is a great Great Gram to my kids. New Mexico is just too far away!
My Mother, a.k.a, "Nana"-- I love you with all my heart. You are not just my mother, but a dear friend. Eight Children and 16 grandkids are a reflection of your life's greatest work. Thank you for everything that I am.
"Grandma J"-- Ryan's grandma. How we adore your sweetness. Thank you for setting traditions that our family has come to love and cherish. Your legacy of family and love will live on through your greatest blessings.
My mother-in-law, a.k.a, "Grandma" or "MawMaw"--We love you so much. You are such an example of sacrifice, love, and service. Your love is felt each and every day.
My sister, Jolea-- All my sisters are wonderful women and mothers. I just happen to be blessed to live so close to Jolea and I am able to lean on her for just about every "mothering" question I have. You are amazing. I hope I can roll with it all the way you seem to.

YES, Motherhood is the greatest, hardest, most rewarding, and thankless job in the world...and I wouldn't ever go back to life before. I love you too!
YES, Motherhood is the greatest, hardest, most rewarding, and thankless job in the world...and I wouldn't ever go back to life before. I love you too!

No comments:
Post a Comment