5.06.2009

HONEY? Yes, please.

Ryan's and my pet name of choice, for each other that is, (not for a real pet...we don't do pets around here), is 'Honey' or 'Hon'.

At breakfast this morning:
Max: "Mom..."
Max: (waiting for my response) "Honey..."
Me: Yes, Max?
Max: Honey, Juice please.

This one has been taking lessons from his father apparently. Pet names get you what you want faster than real names.


Also I am in love with this:

Miller's Cinnamon Creamy Clover Honey. It is divine! Thank you Mark for helping whomever it was you helped who rewarded you with such a gift that you in turn shared with us.

1 comment:

Julie Kaye said...

TOO FUNNY! I love that he caught onto that :) I was in your neighborhood yesterday, visiting Jaci, but I still don't know where you live or I would have dropped by. Looks like all is going well with two--minus the 911 call :)