6.22.2011

For the Birds

The Lehi Legacy Center holds lots of different activities in conjunction with Round Up Days. Mind you. I am not really a bird lover. In fact, I'm not really an animal lover. I like them. But you won't find me hugging them, holding them, kissing them, cleaning up after them (which is one reason we don't own any). Unless it is a horse, then I'm good. But in particular, I've always thought of birds as dirty and kind of infected. Problem is I have boys. Little boys. Dirty, smelly, animal loving little boys. So I took one for the team and took them to this bird show. Verdict: I loved it. I'm not a hater. I said I like animals and am mostly intrigued by them. And since there was no touching allowed, it was especially enjoyable. And the boys thought I was so cool for taking them. So pretty much I am awesome and I learned a few things. Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner.(excuse the bird pun)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: