12.24.2011

Batman Returns

I don't know how long Batman is going to make a run at our house but as of now, we've done Halloween, 4 yr old birthday party, and now 5 year old birthday party.  Not that I am complaining...I was smart enough to save the stuff, I just threw in a few new games.  Genius.  Especially when you are throwing a birthday party on Christmas Eve.  That's when birthday boy wanted it. On his birthday.  So I delivered and lucky for us there were a few neighborhood friends still around. 
The BATCAVE: where the party happens
1st duty: Outfit the superheros with capes

 The BATCAVE decorated for Christmas.

Now that we are superheros, let's see how it's done (watching Batman and Robin).

Onto the action: Pin the Bat signal on Batman.
Next mission: Vaporize the Villain (with silly string of course.)

Wrapping up: Cake and Ice Cream!!


A new Batman shirt from my cousins!


No comments: