2.24.2010

One year ago today...

We are absolutely smitten with this one. He is so so happy. Even today on his first birthday, he is sick and he still gave today 100%. His positivity is a breath of fresh air. We love him for every little moment he gives us. We love you Luke! Stats and other stuff
Poundage: 23 lb 13 oz.
Language skills: "Uh, oh", "Ma Ma" "Da Da" "No,No,No!"(first word), "Hi"
Non verbals: Gives Kisses, Waves Bye-Bye, folds arms for prayers
Special Talents: Dancing, Singing, Lip-sync, destroying cupboards
Motor Skills: Speedy stair climber, Approaches downstairs with caution (just learned to let himself down on his tummy),
Favorite Past-times: Pat-a-cake, Peek-a-Boo, Eating
Preferences: Mom's bed, Wiggles, Sesame Street, Dad for play time
Disposition: Always happy, except when sick or teething
Nuances: Picking mom's eyes, toilet fascination

2 comments:

christine said...

Happy Birthday Luke! We love you happy boy.

Trinity said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats Luke! And Calli, if I haven't told you before -- I love your boots in that header picture. Miss you Miss Calli.