MAX meets the Tulips
My little Max met the tulips for the first time today. Did I tell anyone how happy it makes me that our tulips are up and that my little boy can enjoy the outdoors for a few days? It doesn't make me happy that Max wants to pick all the tulips; I guess that's something we have to work on.
Ryan got out this weekend and today and got the fertalizer down, the sprinklers turned on, the garden tilled, the lawn mowed...oh, what a glorious day.
Forecast: 80 degrees tomorrow with wind gusts...the warm before the storm. Typical. 
Ryan got out this weekend and today and got the fertalizer down, the sprinklers turned on, the garden tilled, the lawn mowed...oh, what a glorious day.
Forecast: 80 degrees tomorrow with wind gusts...the warm before the storm. Typical. 

1 comment:
I LOVE BLOGS!!!!!! It is so nice that with just one click I can see what you have been up to. Max is just so cute! And what fun things have been going on for you. Hope you have a great day.
Post a Comment