4.03.2008

BLOGGING SHORTCOMINGS

After perusing blogs and hence the personal lives of both people I know, and some I don't (you've all done it), it is apparent that what you're currently reading, listening to, doing, working on and loving are all vital blogging information. My apologies for shorting my blogging audience of such obvious and essential information.
Currently reading:
Currently Listening To:Doing This:Working on This:

Loving This:



4 comments:

Emily said...

you are HILARIOUS!
But it's true.

Amy said...

I can honestly say that I have actually read Goodnight Moon too! What a great and honest post!

Brett and Lisa said...

That is hilarious! The life of parents--it's a mess but you gotta love it. And, by the way, your boy is so handsome!

Trinity said...

this is why i love you -- you are a smarta**. sounds familiar! except right now I feel like I'm in double time with the diaper changing. oh wait! I am!