8.06.2007

FAMILY IS FOREVER

A few weeks ago, my adorable oldest sister, Cory, and her darling family came to Utah from Texas for a week to visit. I was reminded of how much I really miss my siblings and all the "good ole' times". We've all grown, changed, and added much to our lives, but being with Cory always reminds me of things that just never change. Something about her is constant. It's so nice.

We had a heck of a week with trips and outings all over Utah. She and her family experienced their first Pioneer Days in SLC along with a quick day at Temple Square. Carrie, Kelsey, Jolea, Jim, Mom, Eli, Gram and all in-laws and nieces and nephews got together. We sure missed not having Ashley with us. It was just one darling short of being complete. It was so nice to have Gram come and visit from New Mexico. I just miss them all. I have the most wonderful siblings and family in the world. It's always crazy, chaotic, and wonderful when we are all together. I've come to love the sheer chaos that is created when we are all together. I hope it never changes.

No comments: