8.03.2007

DOWN IN THE DUMPS....
It means something totally new to me now. I've been sick. Really sick. In fact, I don't ever remember a time when I've been more sick. It started last Sunday just before church. Then it went full throttle after church. I don't remember much between then and now except for many trips to the bathroom, a large bucket beside my bed, and a shot that hurt like *@#! I actually lost a whole day somehow. Honestly, I don't remember Tuesday at all. I didn't realize it until Ryan pointed out that it was Wednesday. I have had a lot of sleep and little food. I do not recommend this diet to anyone. I'm sure the 10 lbs. I lost will come back as soon as I can stomach solids well again. I just want to thank all those very loving individuals who have helped me and my family out this week...and also a thank you to those who saw me looking as aweful as I do and were kind enough to keep it to themsleves. I realize I'm close bringing the unibrow back; I'll take care of it soon, I promise. And to my devoted husband, you didn't have to and you did. Thank you. I'm so grateful.

2 comments:

michelleyv said...

So glad you're feeling a bit better. I've missed your snappy little self. Welcome back to the land of the living, sweet friend!

Kimmy said...

Very sad that you felt so awful. The toilet caught my attention. Glad you're better now!