Field Trip Blessings
Today I am so very grateful that I am able to be at home with my kids. That my job is dishes, and laundry, and peanut butter sandwiches with kisses. Today all my appointments were with my favorite clients. I was on time for each one. Today we were able to take Dad to the airport and look at all the big planes. Today I could go with Max on his preschool field trip. I didn't have to cancel anything. I didn't have to find someone to fill a shift. I didn't have to rearrange meetings and schedules. Grateful. Yes, I am.

Max loved this slide, 5 times over if I counted right.
Little Claire from his class got to ride with us to Hee Haws. Max was so excited that one of his friends was going to ride in his car.
Filthy stinky animals. But the kids loved them. Luke was trying his hardest to catch a duckling.
It was interesting to observe Max amongst his class. He is defiantly shy and stayed right by me most of the time. I seemed to be his security blanket. On the other hand, anytime I unleashed Luke from his harness he was off like a rocket. Max was more timid around the animals while Luke was bound to catch one somehow. It was fun to see their little personalities on display.
It was interesting to observe Max amongst his class. He is defiantly shy and stayed right by me most of the time. I seemed to be his security blanket. On the other hand, anytime I unleashed Luke from his harness he was off like a rocket. Max was more timid around the animals while Luke was bound to catch one somehow. It was fun to see their little personalities on display.


No comments:
Post a Comment