3.18.2010

identity changes and the world we live in

DAD=FRED (because Fred drives the car, and so does Dad)


MOM=DAPHNE (for obvious reasons)


MAX=SHAGGY (the author of our new world)


LUKE=SCOOBY DOO (because Shaggy gets to tell him what to do)



Welcome to our world. On any given day, at any given moment, members of Max's family will be required to answer to and assume the characteristics of their assigned Scooby Doo character. The character assignments never vary, except for Velma's character, who has been assumed by both Grandma and Uncle Jeff.

Max has set the bar really high. He has just about perfected Shaggy's run. I hope he doesn't expect the rest of us to achieve such perfection in our assigned roles. Daphne's hourglass figure is just not attainable I'm afraid. Although, Luke is working really hard on Scooby's bite.


1 comment:

Jol and Ry said...

I love Jeff as Velma!!!!!LOL