Father Time...Please Push Pause
Luke turned 8 months old today. I don't know how that much time has gone by, but it has. That also means that Max is 2 months shy of turning 3 today. I need time to pause for a while. If only your mind could burn memories like you can burn music, movies, or pictures. These are ones I want to be able to recall all my life.
No surprise that Luke still loves to eat. Do they suggest portion control at 8 months?
He loves it when his Daddy comes into the room. His face just lights up and he squeals for Dad to pick him up.
Max is still his best buddy. I think he secretly wants to be Max, like most kids want to be superheros.
He says "DA DA DA" "MA MA MA" "NA NA NA" "BA BA BA"
Will be moving out of the way to small co-sleeper bed and into the pack-n-play tonight. This "waking up 3 times a night because I don't have enough room to roll over" is killing me. Oh, and then he thinks he is hungry...again.
Luke is now mobile. His method is sit, nose-dive, then scoot.
This captures Max perfectly. He personifies 'the wonder of a child'. All of life is so fun, new, and exciting to him. He makes us grown-ups see life through the eyes of a child again. Life is so amazing with him in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment