3.01.2009

Introducing LUKE PAUL LOVELESS









LUKE PAUL LOVELESS

Tuesday, February 24th, 2009

3:13 PM

8lb 10oz 20 inches

9 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

Yahoo! Congratulations!!! And you picked an awesome name. What another exciting time for you guys!

Amy said...

Congrats! I've been waiting for the update! If I am remembering Max when he was a baby I would say they look a lot alike?! Maybe I'm wrong! He looks darling and I love the name Luke! Hope you are doing well!

April said...

YEAH for you! He's so cute and looks so big! I'm jealous your not preggo anymore and I am.

christine said...

So glad he's here-we've been checking every day for pictures. I totally think he looks like Max, and he already has the most kissable cheeks. Absolutely love his name! Can't wait til we can come meet him. We hope all is well and you are feeling good. Congratulations!

Emily said...

He is so cute! And you look amazing too. Can't wait to snuggle him.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Congratulations! He sure is cute. I love his perfect head of hair...Paisley just had a really long strip down the center.
Hope you are doing well.

Trinity said...

Congrats! What a darling name -- we love the middle name too -- everyone looks so good! We love you guys.

The Sohm's said...

Congrats!! How are you doing with two? We really need to get together!

Kimmy said...

You know what's better than two boys? Four boys!!! Congratulations! He is so cute:) You guys are great.