2.06.2009

Law of Attraction

Max & McCade--State Fair 2008

Isn't funny how when you've just traded in your brunette locks for blonde ones, you notice all the other pretty blondes around you? Or when you've gotten a new dress, 10 other friends in your ward got the same one? So it goes with pregnancy. Everyone is pregnant it seems like. Everywhere I look, there they are. I realize that in Utah County, there is always going to be a slim margine between the pregos and non-pregos, but I suppose the law of attraction kicks in and when I'm pregnant, it seems like the whole world around me is too.

Soon, very soon, we will be adding another little boy to the family. Now I'm noticing boys in duplicate. It makes me happy. Things are moving along, says the Doctor. I'll leave it at that for any sensitive readers.


1 comment:

April said...

I'm glad things are moving along for you!! I haven't been "checked" yet, so I'm sure nothing is happening. Seeing has how I'm late all the time, and have to be induced. So, I don't think it will be different this time.

I feel the opposite. Everyone is preggo when I'm not, and I'm SO thankful that I'm not preggo. But when I am, I feel like I'm the only one, and no one relates to me...

Good luck if I don't hear from you before!!! Having two is a lot of fun. ;)