9.18.2008

Craving...Addicted


I cannot get enough of the nectarines from Costco. I've been through a dozen already. Just bought another dozen tonight. I love Costco for many reasons, but this is my latest addiction. I suppose I could have worse cravings. I craved citrus fruit throughout my pregnancy with Max too. With him it was oranges.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

Easy now...Pace yourself Calli. Too much of a good thing can be a VERY bad thing. :)

Amy said...

Wow! Can't believe that Spencer beat me to a blog!! I have to admit that those nectarines look pretty darn good!

Trinity said...

Yum. I think I'll be hitting Costco this week! Apples somehow keep me from getting the morning sickness so bad . . . got to love the fruit.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

I didn't know you were expecting again! CONGRATS!!! It's been a while since i've been able to check blogs......about 7 weeks since that is how old our little man is now. I can't believe it! I'm so excited for Max to have a sibling! Hope things are going well!