1.24.2008

Sore Legs and Weird Carni-Skater Men

Running 4 miles in a.m. + roller skating in p.m.= SORE GAMS (that's legs in 1940's talk).
Oh, and another thing...I haven't been to the roller rink in years (YW activity tonight) and the same 40- something, single, men in pants that are too tight are still there along with the ones who go to the rink on their time off from the traveling carnival. Never will I ever drop my children off at Classic Skating. Oh, and it seems that roller skates are making their big comeback. That's all.

2 comments:

S&F Seminario said...

Okay, I just have to say that only you could come up with that post title. I love it.

Trinity said...

40-year-olds in tight pants? what's not to love cal? dave and i made the roller rink mistake two years ago and dave decided that our daughters will never be allowed to step foot in such a place -- more for the fear of the awful line dancing than the creepy guys -- isn't line dancing bad enough without the skates?!