Today I reminded Ryan that Max turned 10 months old on Wednesday. He said "Oh, my...10 months already. I've been telling everyone that he is 9 months." Just goes to show how fast they really do grow. He is doing all sorts of fun new things and he really is at a stage where he likes to play "Boo!" Speaking of Boo--Max got his own piece of mail today, from Grandma and Grandpa Loveless. It was a Halloween card with a coupon book full of Free Frosty coupons. So cute.
10.26.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW - 10 months. It's going to be a year before long and I haven't even seen the little one yet!! Not fair. Oh, and can I sign up as a Grandma and Grandpa Loveless gift recipient? Sounds like they know how to do it! ;)
I was just thinking the same thing about Belle. I try to savor every moment like everyone tells you, but it just still goes by so fast. I just love Max, he is so cute. Good Luck with all your holiday festivities. You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment