In case you were wondering...
1.Two weeks ago, the husband, the bros in law, not so little Max, and I meandered on up to Idaho for the Teton Dam Marathon Races. Ryan and I ran the 10K and I completed my goal of finishing in under an hour. Mark and Jeff ran the hardest 1/2 marathon of their lives, finishing 13th and 20th, respectively, out of 250. They are an inspiration...
2.JCL doesn't care too much for Idaho, unless it includes winning a 30 piece chicken bucket from Albertsons.
3.Little girls in ballet tutu's make me long to be a little girl again...when imagination was your reality.
4.I'm desperate for a new hair-do.
5.Don't overthink relationships. Let them be what they are and embrace them as they come.
6.Kiddie pool parties at Jolea's are the best--complete with otter pops, apples, and cute swimming suits.
7.Anything at Jolea's is fun.
8."A Night at the Museum" on a jumbo inflatable screen at the park = lots of fun.
9.We went to help out my good friends Sharon & Fernando on Saturday with some yard work. I was reminded of why I love them so much. Just the salt of the earth and they make a killer snowcone and BLT. I was also reminded of why I love my dear hubby so much...he's always willing to serve and give 100% percent when he does.
10.I stink at doing Father's Day. I'm ashamed of my poor performance this year.
11.Podunk places have some of the best church meetings I've been to. There's a special Spirit there.
12.I love my little brother.
13.My kindred spirit is moving back to Utah tomorrow.
14.My little boy makes me happy...and tired.
6.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kindred! Where are you? We MUST get together asap! Plus Livy misses holding Max's hand!
Post a Comment