skip to main | skip to sidebar

Little Things

"Little things are indeed little, but to be faithful in little things is a great thing." -- Mother Theresa

5.31.2007

Memories on Memorial Day

Posted by Calli at 9:44 PM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

All because 2 people fell in love...

All because 2 people fell in love...
Ryan & Calli

And This Is My Joy

And This Is My Joy

MAX

MAX

Luke

Luke

About Me

My photo
Calli
I'm a southern girl. Born and raised across the states of TX, NM, and AZ. While I'm a country girl at heart, I love the thrill of the big city, although I couldn't ever live there permanently. I met the love of my life a few years ago and married him-- a country kid from Utah and sharp as can be. He's quick witted and he's also an accountant, an oxy moron I know. We added to our little Loveless family two sweet and rowdy boys, Max & Luke. We have great families and good friends. We have a pretty simple life and that's just the way we like it.
View my complete profile

Serenity Now

Serenity Now
This is what serenity looks like

No Mistakes

No Mistakes
Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. ~Anne of Green Gables

Family & Friends

  • Amy & Greg
  • Amy & Spencer
  • Brett & Lisa
  • Britt & Rick
  • Bryce & Charly
  • Carrie & Brandon
  • Emily & Mike
  • Gaylene & Jacob
  • Jenni & Eric
  • Jim & Christine
  • Jolea & Ryan
  • Julie Kaye & Travis
  • Katie & Kris
  • KC & Sally
  • Kellie Eversole Knapp
  • Kelsey
  • Lyndee Maude
  • MaryAnn and Ryan
  • Melissa Chalk
  • Mindy
  • Miss Michelle
  • Rusty & Shelley
  • Sharon & Fernando
  • Spanky
  • Summer & Steve
  • Trinity & Dave

Sites I Love

  • Jones Design
  • All Things Thrifty
  • Campus Craft & Floral
  • Make It and Love It
  • YW Connection
  • SugarDoodle YW

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (67)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (92)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (75)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (78)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • Memories on Memorial Day
      • Memorial DayIt was a great day. We spent the holid...
      • So last week I attended Easton's preschool graduat...
      • Running with Angels...and I ran with one of mineTo...
      • And Max Today... It's hard to believe that our lit...
      • Max visits Tooele for the first time when he is ju...
      • Catchin' up- Max's 1st month
      • MAX's BLOG DEBUT(I found my camera cord)
      • So, I need to dispell the myth...I do not hold the...
  • ►  2006 (92)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (3)